Sunday, May 9, 2021

Mother's Day


I can honestly say, this was maybe my best Mother's day ever. I'm definitely been through a lot, emotionally and mentally in the last year. But I'm feeling much better and I'm much happier. 
I feel relaxed and more content than I have in a long time. 
These kids and their dad spoiled me. We enjoyed some snuggles, yummy food and quality time. 
Every year I make a big deal about getting the perfect mother's day picture with my kids. 
This picture might be my favorite. It's real life. Just snuggling in bed with my babies. And that fact that I love this picture and I'm content with this picture should speak volumes about my state of mind. I feel like I've come a long way and I'm so happy about the progress I've made through therapy and medication.
I'm so grateful that I get to be a mom. While I recognize motherhood is very difficult, I'm practicing looking for the good and also letting go of things that aren't in my control. 
 Happy Mother's day. I'm so grateful for all the moms in my life. I've had so many great examples of motherhood, sacrifice and charity and I'm so very grateful. 
Happy Mothers to all the moms out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment