Saturday, May 29, 2021

Benson's 4th Birthday

Happy birthday to our favorite little stinker. I can't believe this boy is 4 years old. He has grown up so much over the last year and is really so fun. Benson and I had alot of fun picking out food and decorations for this birthday party. He is his Mother's son in the fact that he definite opinions and wants to be heard. That being said, we were able to agree on most things and I love how this party turned out and even more important- Benson LOVED it. 

We served stoplight brownies, and spare tire donuts. 

We also had cute little cupcakes and some red punch. 
 

I really loved how the race car backdrop turned out. Benson told everyone the balloons were the cars' smoke. Exhaust, smoke- same thing to a four year old. 



His cake was another fun challenge for me. You would be surprised how hard it is to get fondant cut into perfect stripes. 
 

Benson really loved his party and he loved his "pit pass" lanyard and his race car flags. 




He's definitely reached the age where he loves to open presents. It's pretty cute to watch too!


I sure love this cutie boy of mine. It's still weird that my baby is four but he's so fun that I don't mind him growing up too much. 



We were so grateful his cousins could all be together for his birthday. We had a great time celebrating him and hanging out together!

Happiest of birthdays Benson-boy!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment