Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Tucker's 100th Day of Kindergarten


Today was this cutie pie's 100th day of kindergarten. I was sort of shocked when he agreed to let me help dress him up like a 100 year old man. He's really not one for any sort of attention. He doesn't like everyone looking at him but he said he wanted to dress up and he even wanted me to spray his hair. This was a dream come true for me and he looked so adorable. 
He said his teacher, Mrs. Johnson, loved his costume and he enjoyed his 100th day of kindergarten. The kindergarten team made the day so special for the kids. They had special snacks and activities all day and Tucker loved it.
I'm so proud of this boy and all the growth he has made this year so far. I'm so incredibly grateful for his awesome teacher. He loves school. He loves Mrs. Johnson and he loves learning.
He was the cutest 100 year old man ever.
Happy 100th day Tucker!


No comments:

Post a Comment