Friday, January 17, 2020

Bailey's "Rise and Shine"

This morning I got to go to Bailey's "Rise and Shine" school showcase.
She was so happy to see Benson and I there in the audience. 
The entire class did great and we were happy to be there to see it. I love getting to be present for small things like this that mean so much to my kids. 
Bailey did great on her speaking part and their whole program was adorable. 
Bailey's part was to the pledge of allegiance. 
Then they showed a video of all the kids telling their resolutions for the new year. 


Bailey resolved to help the earth more by picking up trash this year.
I was a little surprised by her goal but I think its a great one. 

Bailey loved participating in her class' "Rise and Shine" assembly and now we just have one more to go to this year. We are waiting to see Tanner's class' showcase this year still.
But Bailey's class did a great job! Way to go Mrs. Behnke's class!


No comments:

Post a Comment