Friday, December 6, 2019

Nutcracker Ballet with Bailey

Tonight I got to take Bailey to see "The Nutcracker" for the second time. 
And we got to go with Aunt Sarah and Hazel again. The girls loved it so much last year so we were so happy to get to go again.  We also ran into other friends too- like Camry Lowden and Mrs. April. 


Sure love this girl of mine. I love having one-on-one time with her.
She's my favorite girl in the world. 
And we loved seeing the ballet with our other favorite girls. 


We also got each girl a "Sugar Plum Fairy" nutcracker that they loved it. 


They were so cute playing with their nutcrackers together. Seriously these girls are the cutest friends in the world. 


After the ballet was over Bailey got to meet a few of the dancers. She loved it. Although she said the Rat king was a little scary. 

We had a fantastic time! I love times like this with my sweet girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment