Saturday, June 1, 2019

Tanner's First Piano Recital

Today we got to watch Tanner perform in his very first piano recital. He's only been taking lessons for 4 months but I feel like he's come so far.
He chose "Hedwig's Theme Song" from Harry Potter and it was well above his skill level, but he buckled down and really pushed himself. He learned it and performed it near flawlessly.
I was so nervous for him and he wasn't nervous at all. I sure love this kid and all his confidence. 

We love Tanner's piano teacher, Mrs. Christy. She's been so great for him.
She pushes him but is always encouraging and positive.
Tanner really likes taking piano lessons from her and never complains. 
Actually, all my kids love Mrs. Christy. She's so sweet. 

We are taking a break from all extra curriculars for the summer, but come fall- when school starts-we will definitely start piano again.
I love listening to my kids learn new skills and I really love hearing the music fill our home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment