Friday, June 21, 2019

12 Year Anniversary

Happy 12-Year Anniversary to my sweet, amazing and oh so patient husband. He is the best thing for me and is always picking up slack to make my life easier. I love him so much!
To celebrate 12 -years of marriage, Chris and I went out to an amazing dinner at "Blu Seafood Market". We had an awesome steam bucket of crab legs, muscles and clams. It was so yummy!
Sure love this man of mine.
After dinner we grabbed some ice cream at Coldstone and then drove down to Fayetteville.
We had tickets to see "Les Mis" at the Walton Arts Center.
It was sooo amazing. The music still gives me goosebumps.
It was so fun to dress up a little and have a fancy night out with my sweetheart. 
Oh and my siblings and parents. lol. No romantic night is complete without a sibling or parent tagging along. Or in this case, many siblings and my parents. 
We had a great time together. Such a great musical.
It was a great night and a great anniversary!
Happy 12 years Babe! Here's to an eternity together!





No comments:

Post a Comment