Monday, April 22, 2019

Tucker's 5th Birthday

Today is Tucker's 5th Birthday. I can hardly believe it. Seriously, where did the past 5 years go?
Tucker is my little buddy. I feel like he is more attached to me that Benson is. 
We have so much fun together. 
We had his party the previous Saturday and it was awesome.
I love my bud and I loved styling this fun paw patrol party for him. 

I had so much fun styling this party. The paw prints everywhere. The bright colors, the personalized paw patrol shield. So fun!



Each table for the kids had a cute little fire hydrant centerpiece, balloons and then place settings. 
How cute are these paw patrol doggie bowls?

This was the drinks/favors bags. 


As for the food, I served dog bone pretzels

"Paw Berries" and "Pupcorn"
We had "Pupcakes"

and "Paw print cookies"
Oh and for his cake, I made this paw print cake with a paw patrol shield.
Before we sang to him, we added mini pups and a candle to the cake. 
Tuck loved his cake!
Of course, no birthday party is complete without your best friend. 


The kids got food first
I love all these candid shots of Tucker just enjoying himself at the party. 




And this is why I do it. This is why I spend hours working on parties for my kids. I love seeing the excitement and happiness on their faces as they discover each little fun detail. 



Then I busted out the "paint your own cookies" and the kids were so excited.
It was so fun. I ordered these cookies from a girl at Chris' office and they were delicious and fun to paint.


Tucker is my little artist so I knew he would enjoy this. 


The big kids really enjoyed painting their cookies. They worked really hard on them. 




Then Tucker wanted to open presents next so that's what we did. 
He actually got three of the same gift and we were cracking up. Tucker was thrilled with all his presents. 





Then we played pin the shield on Marshall - its like "pin the tail on the donkey".
Tucker magically got the shield in the exact right place. 
Yeah, he totally cheated. But who cares, it was his birthday. 

Then it was time to sing and have cake. 
I love this picture of Tucker with all his friends.
Seriously, how cute are they? 
Sweet friends!



We had such a fun day celebrating our favorite little 5 year old!
It was such a fun party and Tucker was so happy the whole time. 
Happy Birthday to our sweet Tucker-doodle!


No comments:

Post a Comment