Sunday, January 21, 2024

Adult Prom

The last two years a sweet lady in my stake has put together an "Adult Prom" and although we didn't get to go last year, I really wanted to go this year. 
So my sweet husband put together the cutest "prom-posal" 
He brought me box of donuts one morning and left it on my bed before going to work. 
When I opened the box it read "Roses are Red. Doughnuts are the bomb. Will you go with me to the prom?" 
Check Yes or No. 

Isn't that the cutest? He knows how much I love donuts. Obviously I had to say YES!
So then on Saturday night we got all dolled up and went to dinner
We went to "Table on 6th" an it was delicious. We both really enjoyed our food. 
Then we headed off to the "Prom"
Naturally Prom pictures make for the full experience. 


We also had to get  some group shots


We had such a great time. We laughed and danced and laughed some more. It was seriously so much fun. 
I told Chris that I would love to take a dance class with him. I just love dancing and he doesn't love it like I do. 
But he was a great sport and we had a fantastic time. 
It was so fun to get dressed up together and have a fancy night out. 
Can't wait for next year's prom!
Love this man of mine!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment