Sunday, October 29, 2023

Halloween Fun

We are doing our best to enjoy all the fun Halloween stuff. 
I helped put together the kids' class parties and we had the best time. This year the class parties were the Friday before Halloween. 
Tucker really loved decorating Halloween cookies! He's so artistic  and I love watching the different ways he shows it. 

I don't know what part of the party Benson liked best but he loved having me there. 
I bet his favorite part was the food. He loves snacks so much. 

Another night we did our "Trail of Fears" minivan ride to go look at all the Halloween yard decorations and lights. I made the kids "candy corn hot cocoa"
Unsurprisingly, it was super sweet and almost too much to drink. 
But the cups were so cute with the floating ghost mallows in them. 
I made Tanner and Bailey matching skeleton pjs to go with Tucker and Benson's pjs that I found at Rhea Lana. I love when my kids where matching pjs and they seem to think its not very cool. 
What do they know- they look adorable!


After we finished our "trail of fears" we stopped by our neighborhood clubhouse,  Members of the POA put together a "haunted clubhouse" and it was free with a canned food donation. It was so cute. 
The kids loved it and we went through it a few times. 


Now Halloween is in two days. I can hardly believe it. Stay tuned for our family theme reveal!

No comments:

Post a Comment