Wednesday, March 15, 2023

My 36th Birthday

So I definitely thought I was turning 37 this year. It was quite the relief to realize that I'm only 36. So I'm feeling like I'm a year younger as opposed to a year older. 
I have the best friends and they came and picked me up and took me to crumbl the night before my birthday. Then we stayed out talking and laughing until midnight so they could be the first to wish me a happy birthday. I love these girls!
Then on my actual birthday, my sweet friend Christie, door-dashed me a birthday package of Crumbl. 
Now you may think, isn't that too much Crumbl- but no, there is no such thing as too much Crumbl. 
I also got to have lunch with a bunch of friends at Newk's. I was so touched by the number of wonderful women that showed up for me. Even with their kiddos, making leaving the house so much harder, they came and it was so fun. There must have been 20 women there to celebrate me and I was just so grateful!
That night for dinner, Chris made us delicious poke bowls. They were seriously so yummy. 
He even got seaweed salad to go in them. He knows that I love poke bowls so it was so fun that he got all the stuff to make them ourselves. 
I got spoiled with presents and cake and time with my family. 
This man loves to spoil me and I love him so much. 
It was a wonderful birthday! I'm so grateful to all those who showed me a little extra love today and made me feel so blessed and cherished!

No comments:

Post a Comment