Monday, November 28, 2022

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

After we got home from Mtn. Home for Thanksgiving, we started getting ready for Christmas. 
We got our tree up on Sunday and the kids enjoyed decorating it that evening. 


This is one of my favorite pics to take every year. I love sitting on the couch with Chris and watching our kids decorate together. 
Then today after the kids went to school, I brought Clementine inside and decorated the rest of the house for Christmas. It was so nice. 
I put "The Forgotten Carols" on the tv and watched while I decorated. It was such a nice relaxing day and I really enjoyed it. This is my first year having all my kids in school during the holiday season and I've never had a quiet house to myself  all day while I decorated. Clementine loves to be inside on her little bed mat and so she sits still and quiet so she can stay. She did indulge me with a picture of her wearing a Santa hat. She looked so cute. 

I can hardly wait for all the holiday fun to start. Stay tuned for our "Light the World" kickoff and our elf on the shelf return. It's going to be lots of fun.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment