Saturday, October 15, 2022

Fall Fun!

 I absolutely love getting to go on kindergarten field trips. They are my favorite age to chaperone and I felt so lucky to get to go with Benson on his pumpkin patch. We had so much fun. I sure love my kindergarten buddy. 

We played and played. The corn pits were a huge hit with my little man. 

And then played on the playground. 

 


We also had a picnic lunch before playing some more. 

I think Benson loved the corn maze the most. He was pretty adorable the whole time. 
Surprisingly, his class didn't get lost once and we all made it out pretty quickly. 

 
 

The bounce pad thing was crazy with so many little kindergartners running around. It was giving me a little anxiety as I waited for someone to crash head first into each other. 
 

 
But I would definitely say that Benson loved riding the bus to the pumpkin patch more than anything else. 
Before leaving the pumpkin patch, each kid got to pick out their own pie pumpkin and Benson was so excited about his perfectly round, orange pumpkin. 
 
Of course, we had to get a class picture before leaving. So we got one with only the kids and then one with Ms. Goodell.

It was a wonderfully beautiful day at the pumpkin patch and we all had a great time.

Not soon after, it was "Hog Wild Spirit day" and the kids got to wear the hog-wear to school. I also got to go to "Rise and Shine" because Benson was being announced as student of the week. So I got to go watch that and surprise Benson. That was so fun. 
Later that day I got a text with this cute picture from Benson's teacher. I love seeing Benson in his element in Kinder. It's so cute. 

On Oct 7th, Tanner got to go to a Bentonville West High school football game and play with the HS band. He loved it so much. I got to watch for a little while and I could just see him beaming the whole time. 
He can't wait to join the HS marching band and he really enjoys band. I love that he's found his thing. It makes my mommy heart so happy to see him so happy. 



Tucker had been begging me to have lunch with him since school started and I was finally able to make that happen. He was so thrilled to see me. I brought him a boba smoothie to go with his lunch and he was so happy. This boy really thrives on one-on-one time. 

We enjoyed another amazing General Conference and to help us stayed energized I made this charcuterie board. It was a huge hit. 


Oh and to help us get into the Halloween vibes, we had a little movie party and watched the new "Hocus Pocus 2". It was lots of fun!



 
And I couldn't miss out on the chance to put together a little party. We had popcorn, cauldron cakes witch's hats and "book" brownies. 

 

Here are our cauldron cakes, and witch's brew drink. 
These are our "book" brownies and our witch's hats. 
I also styled this fun movie night for my girlfriends. We watched "Warm Bodies" this year and it was so funny. I love the tradition of a Girl's Night Halloween Movie Night. It always has a great turnout. This year we had it at my friend Brooke's house and about 20 girls came. It was awesome. 

It think that gets us all caught up for now. We have lots of fun coming though so stay tuned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment