Monday, November 23, 2020

Fixer Upper House Update

Well its been a while since I gave an update on our fixer upper house and since we are really starting to make noticeable progress, I wanted to share some pictures. 
Back in September we finally got the outside painted. It feels so good to see color on that wood. 

We picked a really light gray for the wood and then we repainted the bricks. They are still white, but just brighter and cleaner.
When the painted went on I was worried it was going to be light, but then as it dried, it got darker. I do really like it. 

Then in October, we got the garage door installed. We had to knock out the black french doors and put in a garage. It looks so much better with the garage.
Then just recently, we got around the garage painted. It's finally all finished outside!!! YAY!





Meanwhile, inside Chris has all installed all the counters. We have so many good helpers. Lol. 
 The backsplash is going up  right now and the cabinet doors are going on. 
I also painted the front door. We are going to get a new stopper for the front door so it wont be red anymore, but I'm so glad that red door is gone!!

I also spent a whole day cleaning the bathrooms and getting them looking good again. The inside painting is all done too. I think we are down to just a few things- flooring, cleaning out the garage,  and last minute touch ups! We are so close and we are hoping to have it sold by the end of January!










 

No comments:

Post a Comment