Thursday, November 21, 2019

Thanksgiving Lunches at ETE

This sweet kindergartner is loving school so much. He loves to go to school and he loves his teacher. 
I love getting to watch him learn and grow so much.
This week I got to have a thanksgiving feast with him during his lunch time.
He was so excited to have me there and it was so cute.
He really enjoyed his turkey dinner. 
I just love my little kinder buddy.
While I was having Thanksgiving feast with Tucker, Benson was enjoying a thanksgiving themed lesson at his little preschool. Why is he so stinkin' cute? 
The next day I was able to go have Thanksgiving dinner with Tanner.
Tanner requested that I bring Benson with me. He loves to show him off to all his friends. It's pretty cute. 
So I once again ate Thanksgiving dinner with Tanner. I mostly let Benson eat my food. 
Lastly, today I got to have lunch with Bailey.
Bailey loves Thanksgiving dinner each year and looks forward to it each time.
Sure love my girl and getting to see her in her element at school. 

Next week we head to Mtn. Home for Thanksgiving. So happy to have a break from school for a week. 


No comments:

Post a Comment