Thursday, March 15, 2018

31 Acts of Birthday Kindness

I was blessed to spend my entire birthday with my wonderful family. Tucker, Benson and I spent the morning doing acts of kindness  for others. We delivered a freezer meal, wrote kind notes to others, we mailed letters of encouragement. We left a kind note for the mailman and change in vending machines at the store. It was so fun!
Then Aunt Sarah and Aunt Julieta came over and hung out with us. Aunt Sarah brought us some sushi. 
When the kids got home from school we did more service. My goal was 31 acts of Birthday kindness and we were able to complete them all. Most of the acts of kindness were small but we worked hard together and I feel like it made the day so special. 
When Dad got home he made a delicious seafood dinner for us and he even got me a birthday cake. 
Tucker did attempt to blow out my candles again but I beat him to it. 

It was a wonderful birthday and I feel so blessed. It was great to spend the day giving back!

No comments:

Post a Comment