Friday, December 18, 2015

Santa Letter Drop-Off and Class Parties

Last week we took our Santa letters over to the drop box so they could make it to the North Pole before Christmas. Tanner actually wrote his own letter this year, so adorable. I wrote Bailey's for her and she asked for a doll that she could dress up. I also wrote Tuckers and he asked for a doggie, which he will not be getting...lol. But these kids were happy to mail their letters. 


Tucker wasn't thrilled that once the letter went into the drop box, he couldn't get it back. It was pretty funny. 
How cute are these little Santa fans? 

Love this girl and her little poses. So cute. Although Bailey may be getting coal this year, she is still my little diva. 
Love these munchkins. We are grateful for fun little friends to do fun stuff with. 
After we did our letter drop off, we walked over to the Bentonville Square and played. They had this amazing sled outside the Walton 5 & 10 and we snapped a few pictures there. 

Then a nice old man decided to play for us on his guitar so we had an impromptu dance session downtown. 
Then it was over to explore the lights and the fountain. 
I just love our Fuhriman friends. 

Then yesterday I got to go to Tanner's kindergarten class party. It was pretty much the cutest. We got to see their typical morning routine. Here are the kids lined up doing the date, weather and person of the week. I love seeing Tanner in his own element. 
Then we served the kids a Santa breakfast. The kids were all thrilled with their donuts but the pancakes were also a hit. 
That's one happy kindergartner. 
Photo booth fun with kindy friends
I love my kindergarten boy. He is so adorable. 
We also played charades and pin the heart on the Grinch. Pretty cute stuff.  
The kids also made reindeer antlers. So fun. Tanner added a red dot to his nose so he could be Rudolph. 
I had so much fun watching Tanner play with his friends and getting to spend time with him. I'm grateful to good friends who watch little Tucker so I can go to school events. 

Today I went to Bailey's preschool Christmas party. I decorated for it and we had a candy cane theme. It came together pretty cute. 
kid table set up.
While I sat up, the kids played a few games. I'm grateful for nice preschool mommy friends who snapped some pictures of Bailey and I for me. So nice. 
Here's Bailey checking out the food. She was very excited about the marshmallow pops
The entire class
I love this picture of me snapping a picture of Bailey. It's so fun to spend time with just her. She loves all the attention. 
Bailey feeding me her goldfish. 

And Bailey and her little friend Charley. They are pretty cute together.
It was a cute little party and I'm so glad I was able to go. Such a fun time of the year and now we are out of school for two weeks! Wahoo!!!



















No comments:

Post a Comment